• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roarin' Rick's Rare Bit Fiends #1-4, 6-10, 18-19 all 9.0 or + for $15 shipped

7 posts in this topic

Great run of this book put out by Rick Veitch (Swamp Thing artist). You get all the books in the title, all of them are at least 8.5/9.0 and some of them are in strict NM and could go 9.4-9.6. When was the last time you saw these for sale?

Asking $15 shipped for the group (11 total books)! Will entertain combo offers with items on my other threads as well!

RBF1.jpg

RBF2.jpg

:bump: and price drop. This price is less than I paid, and will be under $1 per book in my pocket after shipping...
What's this series about?

I loved the Maximortal and Bratpack is this in the same vein?

:bump: and price drop. This price is less than I paid, and will be under $1 per book in my pocket after shipping...

I read the #1 and it is based on short versions of actual dreams that Veitch had. Pretty weird and interesting.

I read the #1 and it is based on short versions of actual dreams that Veitch had. Pretty weird and interesting.

:) Thanks.