• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Maxx 1/2 blue and red

36 posts in this topic

Aaaand... Only 6 blue and 2 red have been found, making them amazingly rare!

So, the link to fooBay says only 10 copies printed of the blue. Is this true for both the red and the blue? 6 blue and 2 red have been found out of ....

Maybe Wine, some cash ... and a trade? How about sumthin' like this ..

Only 8 confirmed to exist. I have a raw copy .... (~9.2 / 9.4) ...

avengers77.2.jpg

Yes, for those of you that don't know this is one of the Newsstand Error Variants - actually sold to the public and containing both the 'Discount' price and the newsstand price ... The other is UXM #423C.

avengers77.2.jpg

Yes, for those of you that don't know this is one of the Newsstand Error Variants - actually sold to the public and containing both the 'Discount' price and the newsstand price ... The other is UXM #423C.

I have one of those. And I have wine. And I have cash.

avengers77.2.jpg

Ahhh...but you don't have Matt's own wine!!!

avengers77.2.jpg

Ahhh...but you don't have Matt's own wine!!!

Yeah, i promised Donut a bit of vino (flood relief). But Virginia is a no-ship state so i got go real subtle like and get it to him ... farking blue laws are a real pain in the butt.