• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Flash from CGC 1.5 to 8.5 in 40 slabs or less

122 posts in this topic

Not the usual randomness you have come to know and love from the collection of Snake Eyes! No sir (or ma'am as the case may be), what you will see here is the #19 registry set for sale. Bow down before its mediocre glory (worship).

Rules are the same as always...

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) Pretty much any payment type is accepted (thumbs u Paypal, checks, Money Orders, Gold Dubloons, Spices from the Far Eat, etc., etc. Cash is also accepted, but please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :eek:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is $10 flat, with insurance/tracking costing a bit extra (this is strongly suggested for your safety).

:) :) :) :) :) I am absolutely willing to ship internationally :whee: What I would prefer to do is have you pay an estimate for shipping up front. I will then mail the package and refund any overage or ask for the remaining balance in a second payment.

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) I have no idea about the status of these books with respect to pressing. I can tell you that I didn't press them if that is helpful. The early ones are very low grade, with the higher ones being lower dollar books. I suspect there just wouldn't be much margin for profit in pressing. Nonetheless, they are not long-term residents in my collection so proceed with caution if this is an important detail for you.

:whee: Feel free to make the thread a place of discussion, insults about the Flash, cheap shots at the Alabama defense, or jokes of the day. As always, the journey is half the fun of the sales thread, so socialize to your heart's content.

Thanks for looking!

SE

As for the usual freebies, I am open to suggestions...cheaper freebies for everyone or somewhat better ones for the top three spenders :juggle: Place your votes (no purchase is required). Some time tommorrow I will count them up unless some enterprising boardie makes a poll for this Luddite :wishluck:

Regardless, as always there WILL be giveaways :whee:

Flash 111 CGC 1.8 CROW pages

$30

Please ignore the massive piece missing (is this a theme hm ) on the front lol With this fine slab, you get a full page ad for the first appearance of the JLA...of course in its plastic coffin you will never see it :baiting:

flash111.jpg

Marvels :sumo:

Not in this one buddy...although...I have a similar low to mid grade sale in mind with all marvel slabs...DD 5, 6, 8...X-Men 13, 14...etc

Keep your eyes peeled (thumbs u

Thanks Snake I'll keep my eyes peeled Also when you do it don't be afraid to list some mid-grade giant sizes ( I believe that were bought like a year ago :shy:) Good luck with the Flash thread

Marvels :sumo:

Not in this one buddy...although...I have a similar low to mid grade sale in mind with all marvel slabs...DD 5, 6, 8...X-Men 13, 14...etc

Keep your eyes peeled (thumbs u

Thanks Snake I'll keep my eyes peeled Also when you do it don't be afraid to list some mid-grade giant sizes ( I believe that were bought like a year ago :shy:) Good luck with the Flash thread

lol I will check on those...thanks much for the well wishes (worship)

Flash 122 CGC 5.0 CROW pages

$40

hm What super power might a villain by the name of Roscoe choose??? What could it be? Invulnerability...nah too played out :P Energy Projection...nah too weak :( Invisibility...maybe :juggle: WAIT, I GOT IT...I will spin around and make traps of spinning things...yeah that's the ticket (thumbs u

flash122.jpg