• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow! who said Bronze books were going down?

23 posts in this topic

I think I'd be thrilled if I was the seller and probably wouldn't be that thrilled as the buyer.

I've seen one stack of 100 uncirculated copies of this book sitting at a recent con and heard of another find of books in this number range of over 50 of each issue.

Great for the seller... cash in while the going is good.

So you figured he was serious

Certainly, unless he was lying about bidding on that book. Obviously he didn't mean the "entire" market, since not even GA or SA is immune to select downturns, but did I think his post was:

A) Slightly Positive/Optimistic

or

B) Pessimistic/Sarcastic

I'd have to choose A) and I know how to read the English language quite well. If he intended his post as a scathingly sarcastic indictment of the current BA market, then I'd recommend an ESL class ASAP.

I think I'd be thrilled if I was the seller and probably wouldn't be that thrilled as the buyer.

I've seen one stack of 100 uncirculated copies of this book sitting at a recent con and heard of another find of books in this number range of over 50 of each issue.

Great for the seller... cash in while the going is good.

nothing uncommon about marshall rogers batmans. plenty of them out there.