• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 9.4...plus other ASM slabs (all WHITE pages)...

58 posts in this topic

ASM #73 CGC 9.6 (WP) 519.00 :news: ON HOLD.

This is the highest graded Silver Age ASM I've ever owned. Picked it up from fellow ASM lunatic trmoore54...but now AF #15 is calling REALLY loudly. :whistle: This copy is about as sweet as they come. :cloud9:

ASM73FC.jpg

:takeit:

From our PM's, thanks Scott.

:hail:

:news: 10% off listed prices below:

All books are on page 3. :gossip:

ASM #198 CGC 9.6 (WP) 39.00

ASM #188 CGC 9.6 (WP) 69.00

ASM #157 CGC 9.4 (WP) 35.00

ASM #131 CGC 9.2 (WP) 69.00

ASM #108 CGC 9.0 (WP) 60.00

ASM #91 CGC 9.2 (WP) 119.00

ASM #90 CGC 9.2 (WP) 215.00

15% off prices above. :sumo:

So is this an additional 15% off of those prices after the original 10% price drop? hm

No. :sumo: That would be 25% off...and for me to do that it would take, I think, a night with Jack Daniels--whom I haven't tangled with in many a year.

Nice book Scott!!!! And everyone is wrong! You should buy whatever you want! But if its an AF15 then keeping saving and buy one you wont want to upgrade! Good luck buddy!

Just wanted to put Scott in the right direction. :P

Seriously though anyone who has the choice between ASM 1 and an AF 15 should try buy the AF 15 even if the AF 15 is a 2.5 compared to a ASM 1 6.0.

ASM 1 is a very common book for the 60's just like Giant Size #1 is for 70's.

Scott should buy what ever makes him happy of course, but I am not sure what Spidey lover would ever choose an ASM 1 over an AF 15. IMO an AF 15 CGC 3.0 looks a lot better than a ASM 1 6.0.

Def agree that either way he should buy the book in grade that he will be happy with no matter how much it costs.

Anyway no more posting on this from me cause I don't want to derail Scott's sales thread.

The Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.4 is a nice book that is perfectly centered, and at a great price so good luck with the sale Scott. Hopefully a nice chunk towards either your AF 15 or ASM 1. (thumbs u

I think "right direction" is up to the buyer don't you?

If you are buying a book for an investment or to flip like an individual_without_enough_empathy - (YUCK!) - then buy the AF #15 rag in the suck grade...

If you want to keep the book for your collection - buy the ASM #1.

Well now, if I knew that ASM #73 was in here I'd have taken it.

I thought it was only the ASM #129 that was for sale.

doh!

:foryou:

I originally did only have the #129, but then decided to add the others when I started hearing crickets.

Nice book Scott!!!! And everyone is wrong! You should buy whatever you want! But if its an AF15 then keeping saving and buy one you wont want to upgrade! Good luck buddy!

Just wanted to put Scott in the right direction. :P

Seriously though anyone who has the choice between ASM 1 and an AF 15 should try buy the AF 15 even if the AF 15 is a 2.5 compared to a ASM 1 6.0.

ASM 1 is a very common book for the 60's just like Giant Size #1 is for 70's.

Scott should buy what ever makes him happy of course, but I am not sure what Spidey lover would ever choose an ASM 1 over an AF 15. IMO an AF 15 CGC 3.0 looks a lot better than a ASM 1 6.0.

Def agree that either way he should buy the book in grade that he will be happy with no matter how much it costs.

Anyway no more posting on this from me cause I don't want to derail Scott's sales thread.

The Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.4 is a nice book that is perfectly centered, and at a great price so good luck with the sale Scott. Hopefully a nice chunk towards either your AF 15 or ASM 1. (thumbs u

I think "right direction" is up to the buyer don't you?

If you are buying a book for an investment or to flip like an individual_without_enough_empathy - (YUCK!) - then buy the AF #15 rag in the suck grade...

If you want to keep the book for your collection - buy the ASM #1.

I actually was persuaded to go after the AF #15 rag in the suck grade. :lol: But it'll definitely be for my collection. :sumo: I've only had one, a pence copy, and sold it back in '92. Only way an AF #15 will leave my possession now is if I upgrade (which won't happen anytime soon, if my current socioeconomic status has anything to do with it :blush:).