• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Calculated To Drive Your Wallet Mad!

54 posts in this topic

Some of you think I fell off the face of the earth, and I pretty much have! I recently took on a promotion in my school district and am now the Energy Manager and my days and nights are almost always filled...

so everytime I pick up a new box of books I wonder how long until I can even go through them to sell them lol

I plan on listing all weekend (barring any derailment that upsets my fragile mind), mainly graded books. Scans will be coming or will be posted on all books.

I am motivated to sell right now, so go ahead and look at some pretty low pricing, but also PM me with offers, never hurts!

As always, shipping is priority and additional, and PP or MO/Checks accepted (if we have worked together before).

First :takeit: rules!

Dude, you think we care about your bellyaching? Quit making excuses and list some books I won't buy.

Do you have any mix left for my vodka?

As if. I know you're drinking Four Loco, hippie.

Stuffs too expensive. I bought some 'shine from a board member's uncle. Real smooth stuff.

:sick: