• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5000 Posts - It Seems Just Like Yesterday...

8 posts in this topic

After 7-plus years on the boards, I've finally found enough targets to poke fun at to reach 5,000 posts!

It's been a lot of laughs, a lot!

And, I've learned a ton about comics and the hobby in general while hanging out here. I've met a lot of great boardies and dealers and creators as well.

As some of you know, we've had a pretty unique guy as a client these past couple of years, and it's been in large part due to these boards that I've been able to have a great time representing him with a little "insider's knowledge" at my disposal. I finally had a chance to meet him at the NYCC earlier this month, here's a pic of me, him and my son (who some of you know as L'il Woo!).

IMG_1787.jpg

Thanks for the great times guys 'n gals! Looking forward to more fun to come!

:applause:

After 7-plus years on the boards, I've finally found enough targets to poke fun at to reach 5,000 posts!

And, I've learned a ton about comics and the hobby in general while hanging out here. I've met a lot of great boardies and dealers and creators as well.

As some of you know, we've had a pretty unique guy as a client these past couple of years, and it's been in large part due to these boards that I've been able to have a great time representing him with a little "insider's knowledge" at my disposal. I finally had a chance to meet him at the NYCC earlier this month, here's a pic of me, him and my son (who some of you know as L'il Woo!).

IMG_1787.jpg

Who's that with you hm

IMG_1787.jpg

Who's that with you hm

woogie's grandfather. he's 98, but doesn't look a year over 87.