• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40 slabs for sale (only 2 DC)

122 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Please read all of the following if you're interested in buying anything here.

RULES

First person to :takeit: by either posting in the thread or by PM gets the book (though I will put it on hold for a good reason).

Shipping to the US or Canada will be $23 for Airsure delivery with full tracking. if the book is over $100 then extra insurance will bring it to $28. Multiple books will be at cost.

Returns are accepted as long as the book is returned in the condition that it left. Return postage is down to the buyer unless I have misrepresented the book (which will only be by accident) in which case, I'll cover all postage.

I've sold and traded to many on the CGC boards and also sold at London comic shows. I can honestly say that as far as I know, I've never had a dissatisfied customer. I'm more than happy to provide references to anyone who wants them. My kudos thread is in my sig mine and I'm happy to provide further references if asked.

Please remember that since I'm in the UK, it's late night here now. I'll reply to PM's and posts when I'm able to and I appreciate your patience.

Now all the official is out of the way, I'll see how many books I can post tonight before I fall asleep. :insane:

PS, if anyone wants to combine a purchase/s from this thread with anything from the online store run by Comicopolis and I, then that's not a problem.

Avengers # 26 CGC 8.0 OW

$55

There is what appears to be a tear on the back cover from the top edge.

Pressing history unknown (bought slabbed)

Picture066.jpg

Avengers # 53 CGC 9.2 OW

$130

I'm including a back cover scan to show (a) "759" written in red pen on the top left and (b) the back is slightly "off coloured", particularly near the top.

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Avengers # 68 CGC 9.0 (qualified) OW

$15

This is a green label, qualified book. The label states "cover detatched from bottom staple".

Picture069.jpg

Fantastic Four # 27 CGC 7.0 OW/W

$160

1st Dr Strange crossover.

This book was submitted to CGC by me and is IMHO very unlikely to have been pressed as I know the guy who's collection it came from.

Picture071.jpg

Fantastic Four # 27 CGC 8.5 W

$500

1st Dr Strange crossover.

Picture034.jpg

Fantastic Four # 30 CGC 8.5 OW/W

$240

1st appearance of Diablo.

Picture037.jpg