• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!111111

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I decided to sell off some moderns to buy some Bronze Age stuff. I have a Stuff of Legend Boogeyman Edition Volume One #14/100 CGC 9.6.According to the census it is only one of three graded, with the other two being 9.8's. I will also include a Near Mint copy of Stuff of Legend Volume One #1 and #2. The case on the Boogeyman is excellent, without any scratches, breaks or cracks. I'm looking for $130 shipped which includes priority mail, insured, and delivery confirmation. Please pardon the glare in the first picture!

P1000468.jpg

P1000467.jpg

P1000469.jpg

I can explain this as I had my #2 Boogeyman edition graded...

If the book is written on and it gets a qualified grade, then it will not count against the grade. So a 9.9 Qualified is just that. If you wanted the book blue label, then they are going to count the writing against the grade. So a 9.9 would become a 9.8. A 9.8 Qualified would be considered a 9.6 blue label. So in essence my 9.8 Blue Label is a technical grade of a 9.9, but lost a grade due to the switch over.

Hope that makes sense...