• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Submariner run, a 12c Hulk or two, Avengers, etc...

49 posts in this topic

Thanks, Divad.

The books I have left, if anyone is interested, are: 51, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 61, 62, 63, 65, 67 and 71. At a glance these top out at about VF, and the grades are mixed. I will get scans and individual descriptions up some time when I'm not so tired, and in the meantime if anyone wants to PM about specific books I am happy to oblige. I also still have that really nice #15 that I'll get around to listing.

Thanks, Skyn.

The books I have left (scans available if wanted) are:

#51: about 7.0

#52: about 3.0 (looks better but has a light stain on the FC)

#54: looks 8.0 but has rusted staples

#55: about 6.0

#56: looks 7.0 but has a 1" scrape on spine

#57: looks 8.0 in bag, but has two bumped lower corners & NCB wear

#63: 7.0-7.5

#65: about 5.0 (looks better but NCB wrinkling)

#67: looks 8.0 but a touch of lower staple rust

#71: about 7.0, MVS intact

Rusted staple books & #52 = $1 apiece

#51, 63, 71 = $3 apiece

All others = $2 apiece

Buy more than one book and we can negotiate a package discount.

Shipping is additional for all books, as per my first post.

These are "out of bag" conservative grades, all covers/centerfolds are attached at both staples and all Sea Monkey coupons are accounted for. Let me know if there is any interest, and I will try to get that #15 listed soon.

Submariner #15, last 12c issue. I'm going to conservatively go 9.0-9.2 on this book. It is perfectly flat and very nicely centered, and really the only defects I noted were a tiny bump to the upper spine corner, about 3 light stress lines to the spine near Dragon Man's right knee, a very slight scrape at the bottom staple (all of which should be visible in the scan), and finally a printers crease at the bottom left back cover. Overall a book with strong eye appeal. 9.0 Overstreet on this book is $37, and my asking price is $30 + shipping.

For whatever reason, this isn't the cleanest scan in the world. The book looks a bit dull in the scan but it is glossy and bright in hand.

Submariner15.jpg

Submariner15bc.jpg

Submariner #15, last 12c issue. I'm going to conservatively go 9.0-9.2 on this book. It is perfectly flat and very nicely centered, and really the only defects I noted were a tiny bump to the upper spine corner, about 3 light stress lines to the spine near Dragon Man's right knee, a very slight scrape at the bottom staple (all of which should be visible in the scan), and finally a printers crease at the bottom left back cover. Overall a book with strong eye appeal. 9.0 Overstreet on this book is $37, and my asking price is $30 + shipping.

For whatever reason, this isn't the cleanest scan in the world. The book looks a bit dull in the scan but it is glossy and bright in hand.

Submariner15.jpg

Submariner15bc.jpg

:takeit:

Submariner15.jpg

:takeit:

^^ PM on the way.