• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milwaukee Comic Book Convention Nov 20

7 posts in this topic

The Milwaukee Comic Book Convention will be held Saturday November 20 in a well lit room at the Best Western Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center 5105 S Howell Ave in Milwaukee, WI.(I-94 EXIT 318 to Howell Rd go north hotel will be on your left). Open to the public from 10 AM to 4 PM FREE Admission why pay to get in? Plus you get something cool free when you sign up for our mailing list! For info contact Alan @ (309) 657-1599 or visit

No, that's a different show, bob - the bowling alley show is still going on (steven and I set up there from time to time) :thumbsup:

That's interesting, I assumed the Burnham Bowl shows were no more, as I've done an online search for any recent info on them and have found nothing. Really used to enjoy the bowling alley shows, even though the room is very dark in spots and sometimes has a bit of an...odor to it.

This is not the bowling alley event. I used to set up there as a vendor but stopped since the guys running it did very little to promote it and seemed to rely on inertia to keep it going. Unlike the bowling alley show this one is in a well lit venue and is free to get in.

This is not the bowling alley event. I used to set up there as a vendor but stopped since the guys running it did very little to promote it and seemed to rely on inertia to keep it going. Unlike the bowling alley show this one is in a well lit venue and is free to get in.

If I was still in Milwaukee, I would definitely be there, as the location is much closer to where I used to live and is much nicer than a musty ballroom in a bowling alley. I used to buy a bunch of books from you at the Milwaukee and Gurnee, and sometimes Madison shows, you always had some great deals in your boxes. You might recall, I was the guy who was always looking for cheap Valiant books and one time you brought in a Bob Hall signed and personalized issue of Shadowman for me. Hope things are going well for you!