• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 3 to be called...

32 posts in this topic

Does it really matter what they call it? Everyone will just refer to it as Batman.

When The Dark Knight came out, most people I know said "Have you seen Batman yet?". I knew they were talking about TDK and not the Burton film.

Hey, he promotes good oral hygiene.

:baiting:

The "H word" is not to be used on nerd boards.

I'm surprised it's not spooned. :eek:

Get your Gargamel on.

:banana:

Does it really matter what they call it? Everyone will just refer to it as Batman.

When The Dark Knight came out, most people I know said "Have you seen Batman yet?". I knew they were talking about TDK and not the Burton film.

I think the only Batman film that wasn't referred to plainly as "Batman"

was "Batman and Robin"...

That movie was so bad, people just wanted you to know what they were talking about

when they gave it the ultimate thrashing it deserved.

hm

I seriously think some costumes should have a weight limit..I spent an entire con unable to not break into hysterical laughter everytime this girl who weighed over 300 pounds (a con barge) in a mini skirted Sailor Moon outfit with a pigtail wig and knee high boots..

I thought her friends maybe sized 10 to the biggest being about a 16 looked AWESOME in their other character costumes (Sailor Mars was very cute etc) But the bigger girl..everytime I saw her I just started snickering uncontrolably..I know it isn't nice I just keep thinking "Sailor Moon Pie" and could not contain it..

It's like the 300 pound guy in a Spidey outfit with tights..it is mean and wrong to laugh at him..but surely they have mirrors in his house..he had to know his hairy belly wasn't covered by the top of the costume shirt and hung out..

There are costumes that would be more appropriate for a larger sized person

Batman is not a potbelly..

I seriously think some costumes should have a weight limit..I spent an entire con unable to not break into hysterical laughter everytime this girl who weighed over 300 pounds (a con barge) in a mini skirted Sailor Moon outfit with a pigtail wig and knee high boots..

I thought her friends maybe sized 10 to the biggest being about a 16 looked AWESOME in their other character costumes (Sailor Mars was very cute etc) But the bigger girl..everytime I saw her I just started snickering uncontrolably..I know it isn't nice I just keep thinking "Sailor Moon Pie" and could not contain it..

It's like the 300 pound guy in a Spidey outfit with tights..it is mean and wrong to laugh at him..but surely they have mirrors in his house..he had to know his hairy belly wasn't covered by the top of the costume shirt and hung out..

There are costumes that would be more appropriate for a larger sized person

Batman is not a potbelly..

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I know it was rude and I felt sorry for her..but honestly couldn't one single person say "Honey we'll all be Sailor Moon characters but look..in this mirror "

and the moon pie thought just kept ringing in my head everytime she walked by.

I have a habit of leaving the con costumed and going where ever I want and people are not always kind..they think WTF is this girl doing in this get up in Panda Express and say something rotten..

I try not to be too harsh but I can't help it it is like a 50 something gray haired lady in a Tinkerbell or Vampirella costume..just not right ypu should be able to wear whatever your heart desires and leave the house but a little common sense must be used or prepare to be mocked..