• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLAB-PRO selling on the CGC boards

8 posts in this topic

Slab-Pro sold on the CGC boards for the 1st time!!!

We recently sold some CGC graded comics with our Slab-Pro product protecting the cases. We've had nothing but positive feedback on Slab-Pro. We appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

Thank you to the boards for making this such a wonderful experience! :applause:

Slab-Pro

Slab-Pro sold on the CGC boards for the 1st time!!!

We recently sold some CGC graded comics with out Slab-Pro product protecting the cases. We've had nothing but positive feedback on Slab-Pro. We appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

Thank you to the boards for making this such a wonderful experience! :applause:

Slab-Pro

Why is it good if you sold it WITHOUT the product protecting the cases?

I bought a slabbed book from Slab-Pro.... Transaction went great. They delivered the book extremely fast (within a few days of purchase) and emailed me a delivery confirmation number. The slab was delivered with a Slab-Pro protector as well as a second free one too.

I would recommend them to anyone and would gladly make additional purchases in the future.

And they have a cool product as well.

Thanks again.

This is the first time in this section of the boards. It was recommended by one of our buyers. We apologize if our post was not done correctly.

skypinkblu,

Sorry, but "with out" was a mistake. It was suppose to be "with our."

trmoore54,

I understand that you cannot solicit here so please see the link below to learn about Slab-Pro.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4219884#Post4219884

Thanks,

Slab-Pro

I received a really nice copy of Detective Comics #387 (Rocky Mountain). Great service, fast shipping, and a free Slab-Pro. They also put another Slab-Pro on the book, so it was actually 2 free products. Highly recommended by Detroit Mike. (thumbs u