• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matrix # nn Recalled Edition posted by glynn and son cgc graded comics

1 post in this topic

I am starting as of today to buy raw or cgc graded Recalled Edition

I was very lucky in 1999 to get a sealed case of the Matrix comic that was to be given away the night of the first showing I got the case from a manager for $40 this happen a week before the movie was release I just left the case sealed and never open it then a few months later I found out looking at a wizard Mag the there was a little add that said that there was some questionable content so I open the case and looked thru the comic and yes there is a sex scene and it clear it is a sex scene so I went thru the case they were not pack well not even that great od shape most were rolled or had tear's on the spine or lots of stress mark's so I pick out only the best and came up with 32 good one's then I started to sell the rest there were a few on ebay selling around $15. so I listed my for $5. each and sold 87 and at megacon I sold the rest to a dealer for $3.each and now I have and had sent in 6 and got 4 9.8 and 2 9.6 I sold those and as of today I sent in 13 got 12 9.8 and 1 9.6... I plan to keep looking for those great recalled Edition they have a lower print run and to me are a one of a kind

See more journals by glynn and son cgc graded comics