• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Selling/Grading Question

5 posts in this topic

I'm inching closer to selling my Silver and Bronze ASM's. Most are low to mid copies with maybe some VF bronze's. Thing is, I'm no experienced grader. I'm no dope when it comes to a comics condition...I won't pass off a vg as a fine or a fine as a very fine...I just want to make sure my buyers are satisfied. That said...is a nice clear scan and a good description enough or am I doing myself or the buyer a disservice by not giving a solid grade.

Here is a link to the pictures of all the books -- http://longmore.50megs.com/comics

Those are all the scans I am going to be using. Most of the scans are large with a few being smaller due to size limits on my site. So once again the question is do I go with a good scan and detailed description or do I attempt a conservative grade with the risk of being off.

Thanks!

-- Joe

Link to those exact pictures. Do not resize. I would feel completely comfortable bidding on those. Be sure to call out the flaws in your description, so the bidder knows what he's bidding on, and doesn't miss anything he could be mad about when he receives it. Not that those scans seem to be hiding anything. Excellent scans for eBay! Get to listing, so I can bid! What's your eBay ID?

Ditto what Joe said.

But, you may annoy some potential bidders if your photo site splays pop-ups all over the place when someone looks at your pics.

Just a thought...

Larry