• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

61 posts in this topic

I hate to sell these, but things happen. :pullhair:

Im going to offer these here before I try ComicLink.

I am selling the following Marvel Silver Age Keys...

Fantastic Four #1 - 6.0 C/OW - $10,000 (last sale 10K)

Amazing Spiderman #1 - 5.5 OW - $3700 (last sale $3840) :news: SOLD

Journey into Mystery #83 - 6.5 OW - $5300 (last sale $5450) :news: SOLD

Tales of Suspense #39 - 5.5 C/OW - $2400 (last sale $2563) :news: SOLD

HULK #1 - 4.0 OW - $3100 (last sale $3200) :news: SOLD

Amazing Spiderman #20 - 9.4 OW/W - $4200 (last sale $4400) - Moved to ComicLink

When I had my buddy scan these, he only scanned the fronts of some for my sig line. I can send pics of the backs as requested

:takeit: trumps ANY PM's

I will consider time payments, just PM and LMK what you need.

Paypal, check, Postal MO is fine!

ALL prices include shipping and insurance within US - Overseas must pay exact shipping.

I also have the following on the way back from Florida right now...

Avengers #1 - 5.0 C/OW - $1050 (last sale $1186) - :news: ON HOLD until I can post scans

I dont have a ton of Kudo's, but check it out:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4312571#Post4312571

Before anyone asks... I am NOT a presser!! A few of these were old labels cracked and re-subbed, but I consider pressing resto. (just MY opinion)

When I got the Amazing #1, and the seller disclosed that it was pressed by Matt Nelson

Before anyone asks... I am NOT a presser!! A few of these were old labels cracked and re-subbed, but I consider pressing resto. (just MY opinion)

When I got the Amazing #1, and the seller disclosed that it was pressed by Matt Nelson

... so since you consider pressing restoration are you going to be repricing the ASM # 1 to reflect it's restored status?

:jokealert:

... so since you consider pressing restoration are you going to be repricing the ASM # 1 to reflect it's restored status?

:jokealert:

:signfunny: - I wish I would have gotten it for a resto price!

scan0003.jpg
Have you got a BC scan Dan? What keeps the grade down, this one looks pretty nice hm

I know - I was very disappointed in the grade. I thought for sure a 7.5. Oh well. I did find a back scan, and one for the FF and TOS. Ill add them to the original post.