• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER AGE DC KEYS AND MORE- Buy 1 get 1 FREE 1953-1976

66 posts in this topic

Almost 300 views and not so much as a nibble. What is it? Am I on the Black list again? Don't like my Political Views? Not enough Keyword Spamming in the Title?

Where's all my peeps with the "Nice Books", or "Good luck with the Sale"?

Give me something guys and gals...

I'm moving along, but yeah, you are bumping your threads constantly without sales, even if you don't believe so. 4 times just in this thread alone.

Paul is a solid seller, and has had many great transactions on here with quite a few board members.

Why the hassle?

I'm moving along, but yeah, you are bumping your threads constantly without sales, even if you don't believe so. 4 times just in this thread alone.

Paul is a solid seller, and has had many great transactions on here with quite a few board members.

Why the hassle?

My apologies to all. :foryou:

Why the hassle?

My apologies to all. :foryou:

:foryou: