• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vpcomix72 Feedback Thread

17 posts in this topic

Victor...thanks for the books, quick shipping, and great packaging.... (thumbs u (thumbs u I especially appreciate you getting them out to me as quickly as you did, even though I am stationed in Belgium...would have no problem picking up books from Victor in the future..

Recently bought a small stack of Iron Man and ASM books from Victor, and I couldnt be happier! The books arrived quickly and were packaged safely! Plus, he threw in some awesome freebies, and who doesnt love freebies?!

Great communication and fantastic prices...I will definitely buy from Victor again!

I just picked up a nice batch of about 30 raw Bronze and Copper books from Vic in his most recent board sale. All of the books were in sweet shape and came at VERY good prices. The books were received promptly and very well packed. I plan on buying more from Vic!