• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks all! My favorites Moderns for sale...

62 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #1 cgc 9.8 blue label

Asking $515 plus shipping costs as noted above

Need I say more? All the coolest people have this book and when I sell mine, I won't be cool anymore! :cry:

Will come in a beautiful mylar cgc bag.

016-3.jpg

020-5.jpg

I guess I'll pull the trigger... :takeit:

:o:mad:

If its any consolation, that Walking Dead #1 has been previously owned my myself, Julio and Kathryn :D

Buy it and have a piece of the 3 of us in that slab :luhv:

Only the 3 of you?? (shrug)

Ok, I think I am going to stop there for today and see how it goes. If anyone is looking for Chew books or Walking Dead, take a peek through my registry just in case you see something you need - I am practically taking requests!

Great books Kathryn, I'm really sorry that you are having to sell these. Good luck and if I had the money myself I would be all over som of the Chews along with a couple in your registry (thumbs u

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

If its any consolation, that Walking Dead #1 has been previously owned my myself, Julio and Kathryn :D

Buy it and have a piece of the 3 of us in that slab :luhv:

Only the 3 of you?? (shrug)

lol from my recollection. unless Julio can retrace its lineage to you ;) to be honest every WD#1 probably has your fingers on them all anyways :foryou:

Hey Kathryn!

Great books! It really must suck when you've to sell your beauties, but when the kiddos come crying for Santa, what choice have you, really? lol Among the Chew #1s I've seen, I don't recall seeing a miscut before but then again, I wish I had the dough to help you out! :)

Thanks guys. It does suck to sell the books, but it helps selling them here among friends - much more fun that way and I love it when they go to good homes. ;)

I am going to leave up what hasn't sold through the weekend, and then it will go to ebay. :(

For those of you who have expressed interest in a book via PM, I've answered all PMs as of right now. And just to clarify, first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Thanks guys. It does suck to sell the books, but it helps selling them here among friends - much more fun that way and I love it when they go to good homes. ;)

:applause:

Still, sorry to see you have to sell your precious books Kathryn.

:foryou: