• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks all! My favorites Moderns for sale...

62 posts in this topic

Chew 1 CGC SS :takeit: via pm

So much for waiting for my first paycheck. doh! Dang you, Neil. :pullhair:

lol Congrats, buddy. Great snag!!! :headbang:

If its any consolation, that Walking Dead #1 has been previously owned my myself, Julio and Kathryn :D

Buy it and have a piece of the 3 of us in that slab :luhv:

Only the 3 of you?? (shrug)

lol from my recollection. unless Julio can retrace its lineage to you ;) to be honest every WD#1 probably has your fingers on them all anyways :foryou:

I don't recall. It was a long time ago and I've had so many copies, some personally submitted and some bought from others. Wish I would have kept the Moore SS, though, based on the last sale. doh! Wouldn't doubt the lineage back to Jeff, the WD Master...uhmmmmm...I mean "follower". lol

What a successful thread, Kathryn. :applause:

I am so tired today. My husband was out until 4 am at a Las Vegas bachelor party, while I was at home - but I was still up until 3 am with one of the kids! I apologize if I'm not on a whole lot today, but I will check in later.

Walking Dead #8 cgc 9.8 SS signed and sketch by Tony Moore!

Asking $250 plus shipping cost as noted above

Hard to find Moore sketched book, these don't just pop up every day. Very sweet little sketch, I think the placement is perfect and I love this one. I do have a scan from the seller, when I bought it - and I am including one of my own pics too. This one comes is a nice mylar too.

Moore.jpg

023-5.jpg

As discussed on the pm, :takeit:

Hard to find Moore sketched book, these don't just pop up every day. Very sweet little sketch, I think the placement is perfect and I love this one. I do have a scan from the seller, when I bought it - and I am including one of my own pics too. This one comes is a nice mylar too.

Moore.jpg

023-5.jpg

You got it! ^^

Moore.jpg

023-5.jpg

You got it! ^^

:applause: great pick up and sale guys (thumbs u