• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books sure to sell.....

21 posts in this topic

Somebody should write the seller stating that he lives in Wellesley (afluent Boston suburb) or something and is intererested in buying 15 of the books at the BIN price and is willing to pay cash-in-hand but wants to pick up the books himself (seller claims to be in Boston) and then watch the seller....

a) Squirm out of it, offering many excuses

or

b) trying to set up a deal where he still gets the money but can 'ship' the books...because he is do greedy

loads of fun for all the family

This looks like a job for......Bonds25! lol

lol... I agree... I was tempted to email the guy and ask him if he was interested in selling wrestling videos on the side.. tongue.gif

But instead I just asked for a picture of the Spidey 15.

Yep, there's a sucker born every minute. Looks like one person went on a BIN rampage between 07:14:44 to 07:59:18. Could be a zero feedback thrill bidder or someone thinking that he got a steal. Can't tell with the private auction.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

I won all of those, the guy has no idea what he's doing. He provided original scans, to prove they were his I had him place a small piece of paper in the corner of a couple. Most of these books are between 6.5. and 8.5, he has also allowed me to buy them via CoD.

The ASM 6 is a 7.5 smile.gif

Brian