• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive collection sell-off...Great deals on books, toys, tpb's...Please look.

304 posts in this topic

That is is for this thread folks. No more reductions....except......

40.00 for both Bats lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go get stuff ready for my next thread...which will start tomorrow.

My big thread is going to consist of alot of slabbed books, high grade Bronze DC horror....also raw NM or better gorgeous stuff. Slabbed Adventure Spectres, Slabbed Wrightson Swampies, Slabbed Kirby Bronze Caps, Slabbed Kirby Fourth World books, Pre-Code horror both slabbed and raw.........lots of truly nice books that I never really planned on selling. I will not be cutting deals like I was here though folks. I will try to be flexible, but what doesn't sell is going to an auction site. I will start posting that sale tomorrow night. Please look for it.

I will try to get invoices together from this thread in the next day or two. Please be patient with me and thank you so much for your purchases!

Scott

Unfortunately, it's almost 5 a.m. here and I gotta hit the bed.

So :takeit: the Haunt Of Fear, Weird Science and Weird Fantasy lots... with or without discounts! :sumo:

Sorry man....there is a post after all of the EC's were listed where one buyer took them all. I marked them sold in that group. CoinAddict took them all.

That is is for this thread folks. No more reductions....except......

40.00 for both Bats lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go get stuff ready for my next thread...which will start tomorrow.

My big thread is going to consist of alot of slabbed books, high grade Bronze DC horror....also raw NM or better gorgeous stuff. Slabbed Adventure Spectres, Slabbed Wrightson Swampies, Slabbed Kirby Bronze Caps, Slabbed Kirby Fourth World books, Pre-Code horror both slabbed and raw.........lots of truly nice books that I never really planned on selling. I will not be cutting deals like I was here though folks. I will try to be flexible, but what doesn't sell is going to an auction site. I will start posting that sale tomorrow night. Please look for it.

I will try to get invoices together from this thread in the next day or two. Please be patient with me and thank you so much for your purchases!

Scott

:news: BATMAN lots sold through pm for 40.00

Great thread, Scott! Looking forward to my invoice and your next sale (although it doesnt sound like Mr Frugal here will be affording much of that!)

Hey, it is all good. I appreciate the hell out of what you did decide to take. You got some cool books, I upped my funds and also gained some room in my storage facility. Win-win for everyone involved.

Great thread, Scott! Looking forward to my invoice and your next sale (although it doesnt sound like Mr Frugal here will be affording much of that!)

Hey, it is all good. I appreciate the hell out of what you did decide to take. You got some cool books, I upped my funds and also gained some room in my storage facility. Win-win for everyone involved.

:applause:

So :takeit: the Haunt Of Fear, Weird Science and Weird Fantasy lots... with or without discounts! :sumo:

Sorry man....there is a post after all of the EC's were listed where one buyer took them all. I marked them sold in that group. CoinAddict took them all.

I think he was talking about the EC reprints not the archives.

I think he was talking about the EC reprints not the archives.

You are correct. Cheetah took all of the reprints. The issues are starting to run together in my eyes.

Nick Fury vs. Shield Tpb.....I read it once and it has been stored for the past 20 years? When did this come out anyway? :) Beautiful condition.

DSC06128.JPG

REDUCED to 3.50 :news: SOLD to paperheart

Is this a Variant? That doesn't look like the Nick Fury from Ironman? (:

Gah! I didn't catch that. It was cheetah, actually.

ok, I'll take the batman lot :)

Sorry Luis...buyer took it through pm right before you posted it.....there time beat yours. Sorry man.

No problem (thumbs u

What's left for sale? hm

The Daredevil lot that comes with some sweet freebies from what I can tell.

I just wanted to 5-issue mini series and Shi issues or I would buy the entire lot.

1st series

287 270 289 269 266 268 279 273 272 261 277 278 285 332 265 264 263 262 267 274 255 259 256 348 368 372 323 217 222 322 321 300 376 377 366 186 (2) 320 214 240 276 282 280 253 258 182 174 Ann4 252 370 214 238 191 364 363 223 243 251 281 292 291 299 249 248 286 353 325

2nd Seies, Bendis issues 27 30 26

What If 8 28

Shi/DD DD/Shi

Daredevil (Kevin Smith series, these are beautiful copes!) 1 2 3 4 7 8

Millers/ Man Without Fear...all very high grade! 1-5

DSC06104.JPG

REDUCED to 37.50 Cheap books here guys

:bump: