• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

111 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 110 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

$15

Umbu the Unliving...should I just give up here guys or soldier on??? Unfortunately there is a small stack of Submariner slabs coming, and I do not think the conflicts get any more complex (or good).

hulk110.jpg

What is in Umbu's hand...the tuning fork of death? Maybe the Hulk is taking some of Daredevils villains?

Why would Hulk do that though??? He has the guest-star drawing power to get a coveted appearance of Ka-Zar...if the loin cloth fits, you must acquit :insane:

Nick Fury 1 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

$35

Time for a semi-decent book (thumbs u Even though Dum Dum looks like the love child of the Punisher and Chester Cheetah, still a good looking cover!!!

fury1.jpg

:takeit:

Sgt. Fury Annual 1 CGC 6.0 OW pages

$25

I bought a raw copy of this the other night due to the morbid curiousity of what Lord Ha Ha's last laugh might be...I strongly suspect it will be less funny than I would have hoped :o

sgtann1.jpg

Nick Fury 1 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

$35

Time for a semi-decent book (thumbs u Even though Dum Dum looks like the love child of the Punisher and Chester Cheetah, still a good looking cover!!!

fury1.jpg

And our first ^^ of the night...a comedian and gentleman (worship)

$25

I bought a raw copy of this the other night due to the morbid curiousity of what Lord Ha Ha's last laugh might be...I strongly suspect it will be less funny than I would have hoped :o

sgtann1.jpg

$25

sgtann1.jpg

^^ times two...now I will take my break...back in ten guys (thumbs u

Strange Tales 105 CGC 5.5 OW pages

$75

That's right, the Wizard counted on the gaping hole in the top of his force field...the Torch can fly after all ;) It was all a ploy to draw him in...buy this, crack the slab, see his nefarious plan fail to reach fruition (a disturbing pattern for the Wizard...who later adopts a flying purple suit with a phallic helmet :juggle: )

st105.jpg

Strange Tales 125 CGC 7.5 OW pages

$55

Now this is a cool issue, will not mind it sticking around in the comic room. Of course, I also will not mind taking your money and sending this classic on its happy way to your loving home :juggle:

st125.jpg

Submariner 2 CGC 5.5 OW pages

$20

Not just a battle with Triton, but also a Plant Man appearance...of course the big question is, with two water dwelling being duking it out on the bottom of the sea, what is the deal with the air bubbles???

sub2.jpg

Strange Tales 107 CGC 7.5 OW pages

$55

Now this is a cool issue, will not mind it sticking around in the comic room. Of course, I also will not mind taking your money and sending this classic on its happy way to your loving home :juggle:

st125.jpg

Is this one supposed to be 107 or 125?

I'd be very interested in a 107 CGC 7.5 for $55

Daredevil 8 CGC 7.0 OWW pages

$65

:doh: Stilt Man...hey guess what...$5 credit off your purchase if you can identify the similarity amongst all of Daredevil's enemies...bet no one gets it!!! :devil:

dd8.jpg

They all suck?

And again proving my powers of foresight are actually quite limited, we have a ^^ $5 off your order on this thread my friend (worship)

Yes indeed they all SUCK (will have to see if I have a copy of the one introducing the Purple Man lol )

:gossip: I also would have accepted that they are Lame, pathetic, infinitely depressing, weak sauce, or douches (spelling on that right :juggle: )

I don't know you guys. That Stilt Man is pretty scary. :popcorn:

Strange Tales 107 CGC 7.5 OW pages

$55

st125.jpg

Is this one supposed to be 107 or 125?

I'd be very interested in a 107 CGC 7.5 for $55

My bad...it is indeed a 125

Daredevil 8 CGC 7.0 OWW pages

$65

:doh: Stilt Man...hey guess what...$5 credit off your purchase if you can identify the similarity amongst all of Daredevil's enemies...bet no one gets it!!! :devil:

dd8.jpg

They all suck?

And again proving my powers of foresight are actually quite limited, we have a ^^ $5 off your order on this thread my friend (worship)

Yes indeed they all SUCK (will have to see if I have a copy of the one introducing the Purple Man lol )

:gossip: I also would have accepted that they are Lame, pathetic, infinitely depressing, weak sauce, or douches (spelling on that right :juggle: )

I don't know you guys. That Stilt Man is pretty scary. :popcorn:

Oh he's scary...but more in the vein of a Puppet Master or Leprechaun movie scary :whistle: