• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

111 posts in this topic

I was going to ponder that tonight John, and probably take care of it Tuesday. Any suggestions my friend? :juggle: Maybe only one freebie this time as a raffle but of larger value? Maybe a drawing for the Thor 173? One entry for every ten bucks spent? Curious if folks would prefer something like that or lesser freebies to a greater number of people...feel free to chime in if you bought and have thoughts (thumbs u

The drawing might be a fun idea. I suppose some would like to get any freebie, but at least this would be entertaining. I like the idea.

I was going to ponder that tonight John, and probably take care of it Tuesday. Any suggestions my friend? :juggle: Maybe only one freebie this time as a raffle but of larger value? Maybe a drawing for the Thor 173? One entry for every ten bucks spent? Curious if folks would prefer something like that or lesser freebies to a greater number of people...feel free to chime in if you bought and have thoughts (thumbs u

The drawing might be a fun idea. I suppose some would like to get any freebie, but at least this would be entertaining. I like the idea.

Sounds fine to me (thumbs u

Sounds fine to me (thumbs u

+1 let's give it a go!

And a raffle it is :whee:

Only one freebie this thread and it will be the Thor 173 CGC 9.2 :cloud9:

Thread closes at midnight my time I will total up everyone's bill in this thread. The I will throw your name in the hat one time for each $10 you spent. Winner will be drawn by my beautiful wife :luhv:

Drawing will be tommorrow night gentlemen...until then...buy more, increase your chances, fatten my wallet!!! :baiting:

Final Totals

DWL = $220 = 22 entries = 49% chance :idea:

edgerx = $165 = 16 entries = 36% chance hm

whine49er = $50 = 5 entries = 11% chance :juggle:

GL1 = $25 = 2 entries = 4% chance :wishluck:

Looks like I have 45 total tickets to make :P Place your bets gentlemen...someone is getting a free Thor slab :whee:

And we have a ^^

Smart bets were on the dark horse this go around...the big winner of the thread is

whine49er (Ike)! Congratulations!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And we have a ^^

Smart bets were on the dark horse this go around...the big winner of the thread is

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

11% odds...got to love it! (thumbs u

Sorry buddy....but many thanks for the purchases to you and everyone else. As always, I enjoyed the sale...invoices will go out tommorrow :eek:

Nothing to be sorry about...got a lot of cool books. And besides...I never with raffles and drawings. I'm pure skill only! :whistle:

And we have a ^^

I guess probability took a holiday :D Congrats Whine49er!

And we have a ^^

I guess probability took a holiday :D Congrats Whine49er!

Yes...Early Veteran's Day Inversion hm Will be sending out everyone's invoices late tonight. Thanks again and thread closed :hi: