• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to get back on a listing track

1 post in this topic

Hey guys! I'll be listing some Silver - modern comics on ebay. Give them a look see and feel free to bid/bump /shill devil.gif I also love suggestions. If you see any room for improvement, I'd love to hear it on hear. Go ahead and rip apart my auctions 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've got one up for now but will try to list more through the day and night. It will be a mix of CGC and unslabbed beauties. Also will try starting new comics for $1 and see where it goes from there. Shipping will be media mail or priority based on buyer's preference. I combine and don't charge BS handling fees. You may actually save in comparison to your LCS, EVEN with shipping taken into account!

I'm nearing the big 30 and I need to get some space back and take care of priorities wink.gif My complete list of auctions can be clicked on in my signature below my son's picture!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2231738441