• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know "Genuinecomics" on Ebay?Possible scam?

56 posts in this topic

STAY AWAY GUYS!!!!!!!THIS GUY TOOK 2000$ from me back in 2005 and disappeared!!!!

BEWARE

HIS NAME IS JORDAN ALEXIOU and he's from NJ his paypal email is (worldofcomics1@aol.com)

What town in NJ?

It's a straight, hour drive for me between Atlantic City and South Philly via 42 and Black Horse Pike. Maybe I'll stop by.

You do realize that this thread is 2 years old?

But the OP has returned with a new "complaint".

I must be missing something here. I see Hammerhead's post on 11/23/10, then your post today. I don't see anything in this thread that shows any new complaints. And the OP hasn't posted since 6/24/11.

I must be missing something here. I see Hammerhead's post on 11/23/10, then your post today. I don't see anything in this thread that shows any new complaints. And the OP hasn't posted since 6/24/11.

You're missing this.

You're missing this.

Ah, Thanks. Yes I did miss that.

*Edit* Thanks for that link. That is some mighty fine Christmas Eve reading right there.

Whoopsie, you're right. My error in saying OP. The Object Of The Post (OOP?) was the topic.

I wondered if anybody noticed the scammer had changed user names lol

Just out of curiosity..if he is a proven scammer..why is he even on the boards??I mean anyone who seems to be sort of not nice and scams..shouldn't be allowed on here lest they scam some unknowing noob..