• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good comic stores in Louisianna?

32 posts in this topic

Actually Billy, joking aside, I know you collect first editions. Are there any good antiquarian bookstores around? Surely there must be one or two in NO?

if you make it up to baton rouge, try cottonwood and thomas savage for books. as far as comic stores go, don't bother

was at savage books today; picked up a few for the ol' 'brary.

So I met up with YellowKid (Rich) and Ciorac (Bill) this weekend for a wonderful lunch at Rich's house and a little mini-geekfest. Lost of cool books and really good time. Thanks guys for letting me escape from the oil spill craziness for a few hours! (thumbs u

Jeff_Bill_Rich_12112010.jpg

So I met up with YellowKid (Rich) and Ciorac (Bill) this weekend for a wonderful lunch at Rich's house and a little mini-geekfest. Lost of cool books and really good time. Thanks guys for letting me escape from the oil spill craziness for a few hours! (thumbs u

my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail :cry:

It was great to get to meet you at long last Jeff :)

And thanks for the calendar. It was a timely gift indeed (thumbs u

It was great to get to meet you at long last Jeff :)

And thanks for the calendar. It was a timely gift indeed (thumbs u

calendars...there were CALENDARS....oh my, not happy...not happy at all lol

mine too. :tonofbricks:

mine too. :tonofbricks:

shows how much we are loved :cry: