• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser Sketch opportunity - YOU PICK THE BLANK - ASM, X-Force, Avengers etc

374 posts in this topic

thank you ken for taking such care with the books so we get those grades. you are an awesome artist. i personally cant thank you enough for the great sketches you have done for me.

My pleasure, Bill. Thanks!

BOoks are in hand. Will be shipping out tomorrow and thursday.

Please PM me your addressess to confirm where they are going.

Steve_Paulus

Luis Cerdas

OV

dhurley

tswift25

littlebill

Toysmania

be

HarleyTroy

Mikenyc88

Silent Master

Worldsbestcomics

PM sent! I can't wait to see this baby in person.

samuriwolverine.jpg

If you participate in sketch cover commission opps, you are bound to run into some disappointments; long delays, you don't get the book you asked for, maybe you don't get a book at all. But, this opportunity and this book is a perfect example of everything going right. Thank you Ken and par2ch (thumbs u

If you participate in sketch cover commission opps, you are bound to run into some disappointments; long delays, you don't get the book you asked for, maybe you don't get a book at all. But, this opportunity and this book is a perfect example of everything going right. Thank you Ken and par2ch (thumbs u

Thank you! :acclaim:

1st round shipped friday, next round is shipping tomorrow. (I ran out of shipping boxes)

Cool! Dan--- I don't say it enough but thanks man!

I'm looking forward to getting mine. I don't own any graded books so I'm exited to get them.

:banana:

1st round shipped friday, next round is shipping tomorrow. (I ran out of shipping boxes)

I'm looking forward to getting mine. I don't own any graded books so I'm exited to get them.

Ken did you contact CGC about shipping them to you? I think they are just waiting to hear from you. When you call reference invoice #1045927

Ken did you contact CGC about shipping them to you? I think they are just waiting to hear from you. When you call reference invoice #1045927

D'oh! I thought that they would mail them with the rest of the shipment. Bummer.

I'll give them a shout.