• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser Sketch opportunity - YOU PICK THE BLANK - ASM, X-Force, Avengers etc

374 posts in this topic

With the release of the Amazing Spider-man Blank tomorrow, Ken has graciously agreed to do another sketch event, but this time you have the choice of 7 different covers.

The following book choices are available and are included in the price.

For color sketchs:

New Avengers

X-Men

Marvel's Project

For black and white with red

Spider-man

Uncanny X-Force

Avengers #1 (second printing)

Wolverine

Prices PER Sketchcover are

Single character Sketch $100

additional characters add $30 per character

Price includes:Your choice of above Sketch cover, grading, encapuslation, shipping to Ken, Ken to CGC and domestic shipping from CGC. (International shipping will be extra). I cannot guarentee grade, but I can assure you that Ken handles these books with care.

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

When making payment please include

Your book choice, forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment.

PM me if you have any questions

Payment must be recieved by me by December 3rd

Ken will draw pretty much ANY character, the more obsure the BETTER,

Ken will even recreate classic covers like the Avengers #4 recreation he did for me seen here

Avengers4.jpg

spidey.jpg

Warlcok.jpg

Doom.jpg

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Already got some great ideas in from Dan and Doug!

:cloud9:

Can not wait!! My ideas from Baltimore came out even better then I imagined :whee:

Pictures do not even come close to how great they look in hand!! :o

Spider Man vs Carnage and Venom

spideyvenomcarnage.jpg

Deadpool throwing Zombie Deadpool Head at Cable

deadpoolcablezompool.jpg

Hey Guys,

I have had several boardies contact me about this opportunity but have yet to recieve details and payment.

Please note the cut off is coming fast and furious. If you want to get in on this opp please send me your information and payment ASAP.