• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE HIGH GRADE ASM CGC ITEMS FOR SALE 2-177

9 posts in this topic

In additiuon to about 15 -20 auctions ending Sunday I have just listed an additional 15 books. Most are VF/NM or there abouts. I'll be listing a goodly number of higher grade stuff tomorrow or so, much of it between 30 and 100.

Keep watching as the best stuff is yet to come.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

What's that stain on the ASM 8 2.0?

Looks like an old tape stain... confused.gif

Sheeesh! Talk about bustin' my balls. This thing is 2.0. Comic Keys would clean it up and sell it like new!devil.gif

Just wondering...

I was watching it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Honestly, it's a great book for the money. According to GPA, the last 2.0 sold for 80 or something like that. This is at $20 right now, subject to change,,,I hope! insane.gif

This is at $20 right now, subject to change,,,I hope!

I just thrill-bid it up to $25. insane.gif27_laughing.gif

I see that I may have to use "Comic-Key" tactics to "dissuade thrill seekers".

While I think about it, please feel free to shill bid and thrill seek

In additiuon to about 15 -20 auctions ending Sunday I have just listed an additional 15 books. Most are VF/NM or there abouts. I'll be listing a goodly number of higher grade stuff tomorrow or so, much of it between 30 and 100.

Keep watching as the best stuff is yet to come.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

The new Itens going up tonight include as ASM 14 in 7.0 and an ASM 33 in 9.0. A couple of just plain nice books are ASM 58 and 59 in CGC 8.5. These will be up around 8PM EST. Thanks for looking!