• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sara Michelle Gellar to play Wonder Woman?

45 posts in this topic

Descended from the Greek gods as she may be, I think most viewers would be expecting something more along the lines of the Lynda Carter All-American Golden Age Wonder Woman. With her voice, accent, mannerisms, etc., I think Bellucci would be more suited to play a more sophisticated, complex character like Elektra. I've seen a couple of her French films plus the Matrix films and she doesn't strike me as being a natural fit for the WW role, much as Jennifer Garner doesn't fit the Elektra role in the least. Just my opinion.

Gene

The fact that she's twice as hot as Jennifer Garner certainly wouldn't hurt her popularity. 11_1_202.gif

She would make a great Elektra, and a great WW. Depends on the direction of WW. If it's campy, any WB network actress, more complex Belluci. She has the look. I don't think Amercan audiences would have a problem with Belluci.