• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sara Michelle Gellar to play Wonder Woman?

45 posts in this topic

I think you need a actress who is tall, more muscle, little older and bit exotic ( WW is Greek after all.) A few of what I think would be better picks:

Jennifer Connelly

Mmmmm... Jennifer cloud9.gif

I could see her as WW. It could make an interesting cross over... the lover of Hulk (in the movie) IS Wonder Woman 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Then again, I also watched Xena a lot, and Lucy Lawless did such a great job selling her fight scenes, that there was always a bit of a comparison in my mind. Xena looked like she could kick butt and take names, but Buffy just looked like she was uncomfortable pretending to do so.

Yeah, but I just can't see WW doing the Xena attack yoddle grin.gif

As for Buffy looking like she was uncomfortable kicking butt... Could it be that she was a reluctant slayer? Could it be that at heart she always wanted to be a regular Gucci loving snob? Remember... that is what she started out as. That's what the character was supposed to be. How many britney's have you met that would look comfortable doing anything that could possibly break a nail?

As you may know I am a major Jennifer Connelly fan. But in this case I have to go with Catherine ZJ. She has the right carriage, and her facial bone structure is very WW. And tough too!

Just saw her in Cruel Intentions, which stunk, but I'm not holding that against her.

I think they would both be poor choices. First, Sarah Michelle Gellar is too small - only 5'3". Charisma Carpenter it nearly 5' 8" so she is better but still not good. I think you need a actress who is tall, more muscle, little older and bit exotic ( WW is Greek after all.) A few of what I think would be better picks:

Jennifer Connelly

Elizabeth Hurley

Angelina Jolie

Famke Janssen

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Jennifer Garner

Adriana Lima ( if she can act) - a bit of stretch but she is so gorgeous. Do a search on eBay, you will see what she looks like.

i like your choices of angelina, famke and zeta-jones. my reaction to sara michelle geller is similar to when i first heard that michael keaton was going to be batman shocked.gif

Adriana Lima ( if she can act) - a bit of stretch but she is so gorgeous. Do a search on eBay, you will see what she looks like.

Not for Wonder Woman. But, she'd make the perfect Vampirella!

Gene

GOOD CALL!!!! She would be literally THE perfect vampi.

Click on the attachment.... I don't want to get anybody fired by including it in the body of my post flamed.gif and/or offend Joanna with the pic hi.gif

422270-al13.jpg.ffb569265337c60509fa9626bbeab7e3.jpg

Peri Gilpin should play WW..(for all of you who dont know her name or dont watch Frazier...she is Roz, Frazier's rather hot producer...and they did an episode where she dressed as WW!!) thumbsup2.gif

Peri Gilpin should play WW..(for all of you who dont know her name or dont watch Frazier...she is Roz, Frazier's rather hot producer...and they did an episode where she dressed as WW!!) thumbsup2.gif

Roz as Wonder Woman - surely you jest!?!?!? 893whatthe.gif

hey, just watch the episode and then decide...she filled in the costume quite well!! thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

whoa..I got my 10 bucks ready! popcorn.gif

Choice of the two, I'd have to go with Charisma Carpenter, I think she is more like WW that SMG?

But as for acting abilities confused-smiley-013.gif I had an audio book given to me once, and CC was reading it. Boy, she cannot read, it was like " once........upon........a.......time.........there.........was...........................................a....................................girl" and so on 893whatthe.gif I was in shock.

But she does a good job in Angel thumbsup2.gif

Even being nearly 53 years old I'd have to go with Lynda Carter over these 2. 893whatthe.gif

That's who they should have given the Elektra role to. sorry.gif

Good call. Monica Bellucci is too European to play Wonder Woman, but for Elektra she would be excellent. Jennifer Garner, big fan of hers though I am, is just way too American to play Elektra.

Gene

Not for Wonder Woman. But, she'd make the perfect Vampirella!

Gene

GOOD CALL!!!! She would be literally THE perfect vampi.

Wonder Woman, no, Vampi YES!! Look at this pic and tell me she isn't the perfect Vampirella (and man, was it hard work finding a picture of hers on the Internet where she isn't in her underwear! Not that I minded, of course.)

422498-adriana_lima%20vampirella.jpg

589a8bf54e983_422498-adriana_limavampirella.jpg.b1171b390192267547ae6340394df470.jpg

If by "big fan" you mean "would love to own a pinup calendar of hers," then I, too, am a Jennifer Garner fan. But I don't believe that she could act her way out of a paper bag.

I'll bet she's hella good at "talking" her way out of speeding tickets though. Hubba hubba.

Good call. Monica Bellucci is too European to play Wonder Woman, but for Elektra she would be excellent. Jennifer Garner, big fan of hers though I am, is just way too American to play Elektra.

Gene

Gene

What? An Italian can't play a character that descends from Greek gods? She looks Mediteranian to me.