• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar Comics Again---Baltimore ?

29 posts in this topic

Okay who wants to be a detective and help me out.

Baltimore con this year shows our friend Emelio Dejesus.

It seems that he actually went to the con this year.

So I was checking out his myspace and he uploaded videos. One of his ebay auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/AVENGERS-1-CGC-SS-9-8-WOLVERINE-SKETCH-HERB-TRIMPE-/250722509537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6039e2e1

Here states that he has a video of Trimpe doing a sketch for him.

Now he has a real video that I believe IS him and Trimpe however no sketch is done.

On top of that I KNOW that there were not alot of people who were able to make CGC SS happen at Baltimore this year. (I was one of the few and I KNOW that I did not help make this book)

So now the question becomes for me at least- Did Emelio buy this CGC like how he does once and a while? Or did he really find a way to get CGC SS in baltimore?

On top of that wow look at those stacks of books he makes these guys sign. I bet he does not give them a dime.

If you have anymore info to share please do!

Best,

Sean

OMG, I can't believe someone paid that much for this...

Blackstar eBay sale

I sincerely hope that no one legitimately purchased that book for that over the top price. It's personalized and everything. I think a more likely explanation is Emelio get's some partners in crime to buy some books off his store to make the appearance of legit transactions.

With that all being said, kinda ironic that it's personalized "To Bruce" :insane:

OMG, I can't believe someone paid that much for this...

Blackstar eBay sale

I sincerely hope that no one legitimately purchased that book for that over the top price. It's personalized and everything. I think a more likely explanation is Emelio get's some partners in crime to buy some books off his store to make the appearance of legit transactions.

With that all being said, kinda ironic that it's personalized "To Bruce" :insane:

Adam West only signs personalized, so it was going to have a name there.

I guess he thought it was a nice touch to lie to the guy and give him the name Bruce.

I guess he thought it was a nice touch to lie to the guy and give him the name Bruce.

I'm aware that Mr. West only personalizes. I was just saying that it would be a shame to pay $700 clams for a personalized book when that money could go toward bigger and better things. (thumbs u

I'm aware that Mr. West only personalizes. I was just saying that it would be a shame to pay $700 clams for a personalized book when that money could go toward bigger and better things. (thumbs u

True, especially if it means giving those $700 clams to this guy after the way Pirate got ripped off.

I did on some, answered alot of questions for me on why some of the artists were annoyed for signatures on Sunday (aka had to buy more artist sketch books and prints off their tables, make larger donations to the bucket on the table). See black star's auction for the Trimpe Green Sketch book :makepoint: (totally totally wrong wrong). I do know that one sketch was not picked up on Sunday from Trimpe was a Wolverine bust on an Xmen blank

rtecbot good points.

So he got that Trimpe at WW Philly which CGC actually was at. (Still curious if he bought it somewhere else)

Then he posted a video on Myspace from Baltimore, and said in the ebay listing to look there for the video of him doing the sketch.