• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Does anyone play Call Of Duty or Counter-strike?

8 posts in this topic

Isn't it childish to play GAMES on computer? I'd rather read some comics. tongue.gif

well...I like those games but unfortunately motherboard on my main computer died...and PC I'm using right now isn't powerful enough. mad.gif

Isn't it childish to play GAMES on computer? I'd rather read some comics. tongue.gif

well...I like those games but unfortunately motherboard on my main computer died...and PC I'm using right now isn't powerful enough. mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

lol

No online? Oh come on! We need to have a clan match of CGG vs CGC! devil.gif

To many cheaters. People tend not to cheat at LAN parties because they'll find themselves in a dumpster when they get caught.

Ahhh I don't mind. You can tell who cheats and who doesn't usually. I am always accused of cheating. My ratio the other day was 55 and 11 which wasn't too shabby. I've had better days and have been kicked and banned from servers when I have owned the admin devil.gif