• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

6 posts in this topic

I have approximately 225-250 SA & BA (mostly bronze) for sale as a lot. I'm asking $375 $325 $300 shipped in the US. Payment via Paypal only. All books will be bagged. These are reader copies and the average grade is G to VG.

Some of the titles in this lot are:

DC - Batman, Detective, World's Finest, Flash, Green Lantern, a little bit of war & horror + a bunch of random stuff.

Marvel - Marvel Double Feature, Marvel Tales, MTIO, MTU + a bunch of random titles

There are also some Charlton & some kid titles (Archie, Richie Rich, Dennis the Menace, etc.) as well.

First :takeit: gets the box. I am open to offers as well via PM.

Since I've had virtually no luck in selling anything other than tpb's and hardcovers on the boards, is there something wrong with my other sales threads? Prices too high? Grading sucks? Just stuff nobody wants at any price? (shrug)

Since I've had virtually no luck in selling anything other than tpb's and hardcovers on the boards, is there something wrong with my other sales threads? Prices too high? Grading sucks? Just stuff nobody wants at any price? (shrug)

It's tough to sell reader copies here, unless it's a key. The price seems right though.

I bet you could sell this on your local craigs list for 3-$350, and get out of the shipping.