• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #5 through 35 (more added later) *CLOSED*

113 posts in this topic

Refocusing on my collecting. Quit collecting the title about 5 months ago. Will eventually list all of my X-Men collection. For this sales thread, issues 5 through 35 will be offered as they are already scanned. Will list as time permits due to time constraints (jobs,school,family). Comments welcome regarding grades (seriously! It'll help improve my grading), price, etc. And now the rules:

Guidelines are as follows:

1. First :takeit: wins.

2. I will ship to the United States. If you're in Canada we'll work something out.

3. Shipping through the USPS. $5 for up to 5 books, $8 for 6 or more. Excludes insurance.

4.Purchases over $100 require insurance. Delivery confirmation will be included.

5. I will accept Pay Pal, money orders or personal check. If paying by MO or personal check, items will be sent once payment has cleared. Thankfully the economy has not had an impact on me, but should it continue I may consider chickens, eggs and ham as payment.

6. If you are on the probation list don't bother. I will not sell to you.

7. Return Policy: I'm getting rid of these, but I'll be more than happy to take returns within one week of you receiving the book and issue you a refund minus the return shipping by you. The comic(s) need to be returned in the same condition as they were received.

8. Yes, I paraphrased this from SOT's guidelines from his X-Men sales thread. Giving credit where due.

Offers welcomed. Thanks for looking.

X-Men #5. Graded 5.5 in the PGM forum. There is a small tear on the bottom of the back cover to the left of where the indentation is. Tanning around perimeter. Writing in pencil on the back cover.

OPG value= $192 in Fine. My price= SOLD per PM

xmen5front.jpg

xmen5back.jpg

X-Men #6. Tanning around the perimeter. Don't know what the line is going through the 12 cents logo but I do not see any bleed through on the inside cover. Graded 4.0 in the PGM forum.

OPG value= $102. My price= $65 $60

x-men6front.jpg

xmen6back.jpg

Best wishes, Rikki. :wishluck:

Still closing in on your ASM set?

Yes sir. ASM is my main focus at this point. Going to sell off the things I no longer collect (X-Men, Batman, Detective, etc) and concentrate on completing the ASM run then some low grade keys later.

Best wishes, Rikki. :wishluck:

Still closing in on your ASM set?

Yes sir. ASM is my main focus at this point. Going to sell off the things I no longer collect (X-Men, Batman, Detective, etc) and concentrate on completing the ASM run then some low grade keys later.

:thumbsup:

X-Men #14. Someone wanted to give peace a chance on the cover. First appearance of some big head dude on the cover. Tanning around inside perimeter. I'll say 4.5.

My price= $35 $30 SOLD per PM

xmen14front.jpg

xmen14back.jpg