• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's last GAINES FILE COPY .....THREAD CLOSED!

193 posts in this topic

Well it's tuition time again and I can't think of a better way for a 42 year old man-child to make some green to give toward higher learning.

Some of these books I hate to get rid of, but with any luck, they will find new homes and be enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed them.

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance is FREE on these items. This free ship deal is for USA BIDDERS ONLY. That said, ANY deal other than the Buy price will have to have shipping and insurance added to the sale price.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! Paypal has different ways to save buyer and seller money, anything that saves me money is MUCH APPRECIATED, but of course not required.

- If you are on the probation list or a wood connoisseur then keep on walking.

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them.

Michael

PLEASE NOTE: I've got a few PM's regarding if any of these issues have been pressed. The raws definatly not. The slabs were purchased as slabs so your guess is as good as mine on those guys.

UNCANNY X-MEN # 109 CGC 9.8 FIRST APPEARANCE WEAPON ALPHA/VINDICATOR. One of these sold recently on CLink for $940!

Rupp's price... $850 just found out that current

GPA is a bit lower so lets make it $685 ... wait now $635 SHIPPED USA

X-men109.jpg

WALKING DEAD PARTY PACK! :) includes the WALKING DEAD # 78 LONG BEACH COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE (bought off of Dre as a strong 9.8) and the WALKING DEAD AMC PROMO PACK which includes the poster of Rick riding into a desolate Atlanta, a unused window cling with the same image and two shelf talkers... rare stuff.

Rupp's price for all... $75 wait now $65 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1066.jpg

DYNAMIC FORCES 1st printing DAREDEVIL # 181 FRANK MILLER SIGNED & NUMBERED 10/250 COPIES. VF/NM due to a tad bit of spine stress marks that Frank probably did when he signed his wacky signature. (the DF logo and price sticker are on the mylar and not the book... but you knew that right?)

Rupp's low ball price of $25 SHIPPED USA - less than guide for an unsigned copy!!!!

IMG_1068-1.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

ANGEL MAGAZINE # 1 NM from a few years back now. Great shape and pretty hard to run down. If Ms. Carpenter stays on the convention circuit, then this would be great for a signature.

Rupp's low ball price of $15 SHIPPED USA!!!!

IMG_1072.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 299 & #300 Both copies are NM- (that would be NEAR MINT MINUS according to OVERSTREET) and would rate much higher if not for lower left corner blunts. The 299 has a worse blunt than the 300. So call the 299 a NM - - :) Tried to get a pic but can't get it to focus that close and scanner is . Also, back cover blacks on the 300 spine are stress mark free. Remember FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED.

Rupp's low ball price for BOTH... $100 SHIPPED USA!!!!

SOLD TO Jeffreykli

IMG_1074.jpg