• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's last GAINES FILE COPY .....THREAD CLOSED!

193 posts in this topic

Speaking of ole Neal...

GREEN LANTERN # 83, 84, 87 all of which average between 6.0 and 7.0 with the lowest being the 83 (note the chip on the back cover...you might disagree) and the highest being the 84 with the 87 right in the middle. Use those high resolution scans and look close.

Rupp's low ball price on the TRIO is $30 SHIPPED USA

1120100016.jpg

1120100017.jpg

1120100018.jpg

1120100019.jpg

1120100020.jpg

1120100021.jpg

:takeit:

:censored: Darn. #87 is the only GL key I have not owned that I wanted.

AIR FIGHTERS COMICS VOL. 2 # 8. I'm calling it a solid VG/VG-. Has those two "star" stamps on the front cover and a store stamp on the inside on the first page. Also has a cool Aug 1944 date stamp on the inside front cover as well. One of my all time favorite covers of this era. Just love the "face of Japan" here with Airboy being the nose of the image. Wonder if this type of character placement is what gave Neal Adams some of the ideas for his hidden art with art panels of the 60's and 70's?

Rupp's low ball price of $75 SHIPPED USA

1120100022.jpg

1120100023.jpg

If you will ship to Canada for that price I will post the little thingy, even thought I didn't get that GL #87 :(

STAR TREK # 5 GOLD KEY SERIES. Calling this one a FN- (you might call it a VG+++ or on ebay it could be a VF+ (shrug) ) due to spine stress and that little smudge right in Kirk's line of site... which could be one of those baby ravioli things that raped Spock's back in that one episode. Check scan then watch episode, then discuss.

Rupp's low ball price of $20 SHIPPED USA

1120100026.jpg

1120100027.jpg

Ok next up are the Amazing Spider-man issues. Only scanned the front covers inside the mylars on these since I've had them since the get go.

These issues are going to range/average from 9.2 - 9.6... and some may be in the higher 9.0 area. Might luck out and there be a 9.8, but I doubt it.

I'm mixing them up just to be an arse :devil:

Look at the scan and judge for yourself... if one has more stress than I think it should, I will note it. Guide on these range between $10 and $16...I honestly don't think that anyone will be disappointed at this price.

$5 EACH! 1st :takeit: wins it!

STAR TREK # 5 GOLD KEY SERIES. Calling this one a FN- (you might call it a VG+++ or on ebay it could be a VF+ (shrug) ) due to spine stress and that little smudge right in Kirk's line of site... which could be one of those baby ravioli things that raped Spock's back in that one episode. Check scan then watch episode, then discuss.

Rupp's low ball price of $20 SHIPPED USA

1120100026.jpg

1120100027.jpg

Did someone witness it? Yellow label book?