• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling off my collection continued

4 posts in this topic

Well it has finally happened. With a second child on the way and the need for some extra money and extra room, I am selling off most if not all of my comic collection. I have over 3000 graded and non-graded comics that I will be selling off in the near future. There are a lot of rare comics and some hard to finds. Since I am listing each of these comics individually and for very low starting prices this is your chance to fill in holes in your own collection. Do not know ho to create links but look on ebay for seller usmcj80

Quick Overview of my current listings:

-Entire World War hulk collection to included all listed on collector society as well as ungraded comics , variants, signatures and more

-miscellaneous Daredevil and Punisher comics.

- Kick comics ungraded also selling variants

-Final Crisis comics multiple covers

-Entire Countdown to Final Crisis series

-Death Dealer Comics

-various Star Wars comics

-Various Batman comics

- A few wolverine comics to include a small old man logan run

-A ton of Marvel Zombies comics

- A few of the Runaways series are listed including some by Joss Whedon

-Newer Deadpool stuff a decent small run on them

- The ending part of my moonknight collection I had going, these are the ungraded ones I had not got around to getting subed

There are variants covered throughout as well as some CGCs with signatures some hard to find stuff. I will continue to update this thread as time I list more. Upcoming will be all my x-men collections as well as all of my Civil War graded signature series comics.

Thanks,

Jason

I am listing everything that I have left on Ebay minus my spider-man Collection on ebay over the rest of this week. Currently have all of my signature series CGC 9.8 Civil War Comics, many of these are double and triple signed and most are Micahel Turner Comics.

Also isitng all of my graded and non graded x-men comics that reach back into the 70s. Many Variants exists in this run as well as a couple signature series to include a micahel turner Ultimate X_men Signature Series.

Also Listing many miscelanious small runs of other series liek Star wars, Angel, Buffy and many more.

Over 100 comics are going up and over 600 are already listed. Take your time look through them and use the link above to navigate straight to me on ebay. All comics start at $0.99 and none of them have a reserve

Thanks.