• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Comic Grand Auction Listings

13 posts in this topic

I really hated to let them go... but up for auction, beginning Nov 15, are my most cherished and two prized books. Unfortunately, real life takes precedence.

1. Hero For Hire #1 CGC SS 9.4 (George Tuska) WP 1st Luke Cage

Excuse the poor digital pic. I recently bought a new scanner but I can't seem to get rid of the glare on my CGC book scans. The book (and sig) looks much sharper in hand.

2. Green Lantern #87 CGC 9.6 OWP 1st John Stewart

Thank goodness I had held on to the scan of this book when purchased. I actually purchased this awhile back from a fellow boardie as is. So this book has been in good hands.

Thanks! Not sure...Ive had the book in my possession for about 2 yrs. I purchased it as a CGC SS. I didn't realize all this time that he past away.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I wouldn't be parting with baby unless I had too. Ive received a few decent offers for it but never even thought for a second to sell.

I just hope it goes to someone that will care about the book.

GL (thumbs u

I am sorry that you had to sell these. You know how much I drooled over that HFH #1, and I know how much you loved it. I really wish that I had been able to make a strong run at it. Best of luck to you.