• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #27 (1939) CGC 9.6 SS Adam West sells for $800 according to GPA

22 posts in this topic

it did say reprint so I don't see anything goofy here.

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above.

Except for where it says /Reprint/

If you look at a book like Amazing Fantasy 15 which has been reprinted a lot you'll actually get used to seeing GPA results like this. A GRR Signature Series will be next to the White Mountain Copy in the listings.

That's totally wrong.

There is no GRR of AF15. You have ASM #1 and AF15 confused,and the GRR have their own section below the original ASM #1's,not in conjunction with...

I just checked. Yeah, you're right. That's not the way I remember it,with the two separate listings, but I've been wrong before. I could've sworn they had different versions in the same results section. that's what I get for not double checking.

(at least the part about the GRR being interspersed with the regular listings. I have no idea what books were GRR and what weren't, so mentioning Amazing Fantasy 15 was just me grabbing a book off the top of my head for an example.)

it did say reprint so I don't see anything goofy here.

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above.

Except for where it says /Reprint/

If you look at a book like Amazing Fantasy 15 which has been reprinted a lot you'll actually get used to seeing GPA results like this. A GRR Signature Series will be next to the White Mountain Copy in the listings.

That's totally wrong.

There is no GRR of AF15. You have ASM #1 and AF15 confused,and the GRR have their own section below the original ASM #1's,not in conjunction with...

I just checked. Yeah, you're right. That's not the way I remember it,with the two separate listings, but I've been wrong before. I could've sworn they had different versions in the same results section. that's what I get for not double checking.

(at least the part about the GRR being interspersed with the regular listings. I have no idea what books were GRR and what weren't, so mentioning Amazing Fantasy 15 was just me grabbing a book off the top of my head for an example.)

I think at some point,GPA made seperate catagories,and it was most likely all "bunched together" at one point.

The GRR books are ASM 1,FF 1,JIM 83 and Avengers 4...just so you know. (thumbs u