• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #27 (1939) CGC 9.6 SS Adam West sells for $800 according to GPA

22 posts in this topic

it did say reprint so I don't see anything goofy here.

Where does it say reprint above? This is listed under the 1939 1st print above. hm

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above. Just that a 9.6 SS 1939 by Adam West sold for $800. (shrug)

But of course I figured as much and the above must be a typo. A good laugh of a typo. lol

Where does it say reprint above? This is listed under the 1939 1st print above. hm

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above. Just that a 9.6 SS 1939 by Adam West sold for $800. (shrug)

But of course I figured as much and the above must be a typo. A good laugh of a typo. lol

It says "reprint" next to "signature series" on that line. Very small print, but there nevertheless....

Look closer.

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above.

Except for where it says /Reprint/

If you look at a book like Amazing Fantasy 15 which has been reprinted a lot you'll actually get used to seeing GPA results like this. A GRR Signature Series will be next to the White Mountain Copy in the listings.

9.6 SS 1939 by Adam West ... the only thing :roflmao: about it is you seeing and reading that part and not seeing the word "reprint"

It says "reprint" next to "signature series" on that line. Very small print, but there nevertheless....

lol

There is a separate section for the reprint and my mind just tuned the word out I suppose.

9.6 SS 1939 by Adam West ... the only thing :roflmao: about it is you seeing and reading that part and not seeing the word "reprint"

I have to agree. I'm a big dope on this one. :boo:

I have to agree. I'm a big dope on this one. :boo:

:foryou: No worries mate.

wouldn't it be something if those Batman pages surface someday? like your actions #1 pages that you have.

That would be very neat to see pages, like bluechips. :cloud9:

If Tec 27 Batman pages ever do come up, I'd like to make a mad dash for them. :grin:

It does not say reprint anywhere in the scan above.

Except for where it says /Reprint/

If you look at a book like Amazing Fantasy 15 which has been reprinted a lot you'll actually get used to seeing GPA results like this. A GRR Signature Series will be next to the White Mountain Copy in the listings.

That's totally wrong.

There is no GRR of AF15. You have ASM #1 and AF15 confused,and the GRR have their own section below the original ASM #1's,not in conjunction with...