• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Year Ago posted by Tnerb

1 post in this topic

Has it really been that long since My First Journal?

Every journal I have written to date has been written or thought out before I entered it on the registry. I like to write and the first copy is never the best copy, it is raw, awkward, and emotional. Sometimes this is good. In all my journals I have tried to put a bit of my life in there. I get some comments, no where near I was hoping for but it seems people are reading what I write, and for that I thank you.

In the beginning of the month I decided to try something, quite possibly for my own stamina. I wanted to know if I could write giving myself a self imposed deadline. 30 journals in 30 days, and so far so good. I have the titles of a few other things I want to write about about, but some of those I might wait till December because I want to concentrate on what I am writing and do some research before I post.

I hope that everyone that has been following has either been entertained or made to think about the practices of CGC. I don't wish to disparage CGC, in fact I use to loathe the idea of an encapsulated comic book and now I am thinking of continuing to send in my New Mutants as well as starting on my Sandman issues and then even a few I bought to sell. if you like and you are reading this please go through my list of journals, I think I have five pages done now, pick a few that you might like by title and tell me what you think, either way thank you for reading this one and continue to enjoy this hobby we love so much.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

Next up....I have no idea.

See more journals by Tnerb