• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con! Feb. 20th, 2011 back at the Doubletree!

107 posts in this topic

While there is a good selection at the show I don't know if I want to make the drive. Anyone going to be selling some UHG New Mutants? ;)

I can sell you the whole dang run if you want it.

:o

Looks like I'll have about 3 longboxes of quality $5 books, eight or so longboxes of decent $3 Silver/Bronze, and about 10 longboxes of $1 books. That doesn't include a shortbox of $10 books, plus a shortbox of raw wall books, and a shortbox of CGC stuff. How I'm going to fit them all on a table and a half is anyone's guess. :tonofbricks:

Most of these are from two new collections I picked up since the last show...there will be plenty of NEW, never picked-over material.

Bring your want lists, stop by, hang out for a while with my buddies Joey & Drew, and my Wifey too.

Hopefully, we'll have another successful show. :wishluck:

Last time, your booth was so busy every time I went by that I never could get in there.

Looks like Shaw isn't there again. Bummer.

I can only be so lucky again....I love Earl and love buying at his booth, but him not being at the last show did wonders for my sales.

I'd like to think the books I'm bringing to this show are going to top the last outing, so hopefully its a steady stream of business for six hours. :wishluck:

The five dollar books should do well....can't beat two Silver Age 12 and 15 centers for 10 bucks.

Won't be able to make this show. :(

I'll have to catch up with everyone next month at Megacon. Hope everyone has a great show!

We'll miss you Christian.

It will be interesting to see the turnout for the first show back at the Doubletree in....what....three years?

All the prep work is done....no more grading or pricing for me. Just a matter of loading the van this afternoon and waking up tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow at the show...I have a feeling I'm not selling diddley, but at least I'll be in good company. :banana:

I will say two years. Cause I remember my last show in Tampa back in 2008...then 2009 came along and I got a Todd Nauck Sketch in Largo...sometime in Oct.. and of course all of last year. :)

But who cares, back in Tampa. See ya tomorrow morning.