• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else...

67 posts in this topic

Based on my review, the last confirmed snipe was for the ASM 18 CGC 9.6 and the first confirmed one after the outage was for the ASM 38 CGC 9.4.

I based it on any bids within the last minute of ending. Whether the outage affected the ones that came back online afterwards because some gave up is up to speculation.

How about the later Spideys? Some of those sold for GPA lows too. Its going to be hard to pinpoint anything, and believe you me, some of the winning bidders are going to be ticked too. This should be fun.

Although I got a mega low price versus the last GPA but I can't blame it on the outage because it's common and the last GPA is back during the good days. The others that ended after the outage went for reasonable prices and some went over the last GPA.

I only have issue with the ASM 25.

I couldn't get on for a good 5 minutes...I don't see how region would affect clink's servers

Well, I was browsing the whole time and I never got the message, so I don't know...might be some ISPs were blocked.

I know AOL has regional outages all the time.

Maybe you didn't refresh during that time and didn't notice a difference.

xoxo

greggy

Maybe, but I put a bid in :shrug: ? but not on ASM's.

Maybe you should just kick me in the nuts.

It would be tough, you are too tall...besides, I like you.

What is this fascination you have with nuts?

I was looking at my list of bids, and I put a bid in...it's possible I was looking at what was in my cache for 5 minutes, I'll give you that, but not 30.

I don't think that it was done for 30 minutes but I wasn't timing it.

FYI, "Service Unavailable" message means that we do have connectivity to the servers (i.e. Internet is fine), but those servers were probably overloaded at that point.

It's possible that they have multiple servers, and only one of them went bad (hence why some people were ok). Should be easy to tell who was affected, assuming they have proper logging turned on...

Based on my review, the last confirmed snipe was for the ASM 18 CGC 9.6 and the first confirmed one after the outage was for the ASM 38 CGC 9.4.

I based it on any bids within the last minute of ending. Whether the outage affected the ones that came back online afterwards because some gave up is up to speculation.

How about the later Spideys? Some of those sold for GPA lows too. Its going to be hard to pinpoint anything, and believe you me, some of the winning bidders are going to be ticked too. This should be fun.

Yup it will be hard. I wonder how many people like me once seeing the site was down disappeared and did not try again for about a hour. I would assume some people just did not come back today.

I was down for approx 5 minutes...
The time frame between the 2 books were there were definitely snipes was around 10 minutes apart.
I only "noticed" it for 5 minutes...certainly could have been longer (thumbs u