• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some more early FF's, 1 more Spidey and a Strange Tales 116

49 posts in this topic

I guess Im new to all this. I just am floored at the amount of high grade stuff that comes up. Time Machine hm I would just like him to buy me like a 100 shares of apple stock back when it started.... Did most of you guys accumulate these awesome books over a longtime collecting or rather quickly?

These are tremendous books. A question if I may. Are these from your personal collection? Or are these just stuff you pickup from show and such....

Hey Paul,

These are from my personal collection. Some of them were bought raw from friends, shows, ebay (yep ebay), and others through auctions or dealer websites. Basically always looking and listening for opportunities to buy high grade material.

Steve

Spidey?

Ask and you will receive :)

Amazing Spider-man #27 9.2 ow/w $1450

This copy is ALOT nicer then the one that just sold on Clink for $1650 with the double cover :blahblah:

ANYONE who has ever bought a slab from me knows the books even look nicer in hand.

REALLY BRIGHT COLORS and much better wrap.

as27.jpg

:gossip: Steve has a time machine. I asked if I could take a ride with him one day and he said no :sumo:

:cry:

Some more just graded from the time machine..(just not back to me yet through the time tunnel) :insane:

Doctor Strange #169 9.2 WHITE (2 copies)

Flash #176 9.0 WHITE (looked alot nicer)

Iron Fist #14 9.2 WHITE

New Mutants #98 9.8 WHITE

Tales To Astonish #93 9.4 ow/w

Thor #128 9.6 ow/w (HIGHEST and 1 of only 4 in grade)

Tomb of Dracula #10 9.4 WHITE

Fantastic Four #14 9.0 (old label) $1000

ff14.jpg

:takeit: per PM!

THX AGAIN Steve! :headbang:

Congrats Tom, very nice 9.0 book.

And at a great price :grin:

Congrats Steve and Tom. (worship)

I really liked the look of this book but it's outta my league. I'm glad it was you who got it, Tom. :applause:

Fantastic Four #15 9.0 WHITE pages (realllll tough book in grade and only 1 sale noted) $1800

ff15.jpg

:takeit: per the PM. Thanks, Steve!

Dan

Great pickup Dan!

Congrats to both you and Steve! :applause: