• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's comprehensive DC wantlist

35 posts in this topic

Let's see how much you really want these sumo.gif

I have 3 you need -

Strange Adventures #215 CGC 9.2 - Signature Series w/ sig by Neal Adams

Superman #307 CGC 9.6

Jimmy Olsen #135 CGC 9.2

sleeping.gif

Are you interested or not Jacckass? If not, don't waste our time!

Hey bozo....read the part that states that the books are preferred in raw state unless otherwise noted. Plus, there a few hundred books on the list. I'm not going to blindly buy everything on the list when offered! tongue.gif

Hey bozo....read the part that states that the books are preferred in raw state unless otherwise noted. Plus, there a few hundred books on the list. I'm not going to blindly buy everything on the list when offered! tongue.gif

High priority eh? Righhtttt.....

Maybe your response to my post could have been better than a sleeping.gif . 893naughty-thumb.gif

High priority eh? Righhtttt.....

Maybe your response to my post could have been better than a sleeping.gif . 893naughty-thumb.gif

Crack them out of the slab first! tongue.gif

BTW....you expect me to be like Ian and go gaga over any book offered? confused-smiley-013.gif

I also have a Shazam 12 NM , Shazam 8 NM, Detec 439 & 440 cgc 9.4, Batman 254 cgc 9.0, 256 cgc 9.4, Superman family 170 NM and Superman 169 NM - not that you're that interested makepoint.gif
How much? confused-smiley-013.gif

Which ones ? - You caught me at a good time ! - Looks like i found a house, so more stuff has to go...and there are things that i want to keep, so i would be willing to sell some things - PM me and we'll discuss things. And i'll send scans for ungraded stuff.

Which ones ? - You caught me at a good time ! - Looks like i found a house, so more stuff has to go...and there are things that i want to keep, so i would be willing to sell some things - PM me and we'll discuss things. And i'll send scans for ungraded stuff.
You mean I can give you a gmanesque offer and you will accept? 893whatthe.gif

You mean I can give you a gmanesque offer and you will accept? 893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif