• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow and Blue Label slabs: Adams, Lee, K. Jones, Burden and more!

97 posts in this topic

The best book out there for Bronze Age SS. Stan Lee wrote the stories and the cover and interior art include Romita and Gene Colan. Add Joe Simon for a superfecta of greatness.

Marvel Double Feature #1 CGC 9.4 $60

IMG00157-20101120-1711.jpg

Wow, I know I'm new to the boards but upon daily perusal of these threads, even a novice such as I can see you have elevated the mixed forum, to pretty awesome levels. (thumbs u

Thanks, bud. You should change your board name to Toughskin N00b.

Wow, I know I'm new to the boards but upon daily perusal of these threads, even a novice such as I can see you have elevated the mixed forum, to pretty awesome levels. (thumbs u

Thanks, bud. You should change your board name to Toughskin N00b.

lol

lol, thanks. It will take more than a few angry old dudes to scare me off. I'm addicted!

Don't forget the angry young dudes. And the angry middle-aged dudes. :gossip: And the angry gals. Why, even skypinkblu gave someone a whipping the other day. :whatthe:

Get this one for less than slabbing and shipping :eek: I've learned a little bit about grading and SS since I did these, thank god. Batman 244 CGC 7.0 $40. Slabbed raw by me and looks much nicer, but has very minor chipping that hurts the grade.

IMG00163-20101120-1817.jpg

:takeit: