• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow and Blue Label slabs: Adams, Lee, K. Jones, Burden and more!

97 posts in this topic

A Frank Miller SS (one I want BADLY) went for $150 :o (nabbed by Billy the Kid) not long afterwards.

I remember that one - wasn't it Daredevil 188? It looked like someone pulled Miller away from the table when he signed it.

Now that would have made a great conversation piece!

Also, don't be afraid to do a Sig Series shout out. If there is a creator that you are looking for, shout it out. I may have some that I could part with.

hulks?

A Frank Miller SS (one I want BADLY) went for $150 :o (nabbed by Billy the Kid) not long afterwards.

I remember that one - wasn't it Daredevil 188? It looked like someone pulled Miller away from the table when he signed it.

Now that would have made a great conversation piece!

I'm pretty sure it was 187, the white cover. What a great price!

Also, don't be afraid to do a Sig Series shout out. If there is a creator that you are looking for, shout it out. I may have some that I could part with.

hulks?

I'll look. Keown, Chan and Buscema are NFS, though. I don't know what that would leave.

Eastman and/or Laird?

I won't be around again until tonight, so I'll go ahead and post this:

:tonofbricks:

Oldy but a goody. :whistle: Marvel Premiere 15 Off-White Pages. 90 day and 12 month are right around $190 Take this one for $165 Bought this slabbed:

IMG00159-20101120-1713.jpg

hm

These pics just aren't the same without gingerlegs. :cry:

hulks?

I'll look. Keown, Chan and Buscema are NFS, though. I don't know what that would leave.

:cry:

Hey broham, you happen to have any Bob Layton SS? I'm looking for an Ironman book for an xmas present for a friend. I may put up a WTB thread, but I figured I'd hit you up here as well.

I will PM you.