• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow and Blue Label slabs: Adams, Lee, K. Jones, Burden and more!

97 posts in this topic

This book is sweet. Has Jack and Stan on the cover. Structurally much much nicer, but the edges and back are a little toasty. Really nice looking for a straight VG book. 12 month is $189 CGC 4.0 SOLD Subbed raw by me. Bought out of an OO collection from my LCS. Very likely never pressed.

IMG00152-20101120-1702.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Silver Surfer 5 CGC 8.5 actually has its own GPA line! :o 12 month is $195. Take this beautiful new, never before offered copy for $180. This was from a cracked blue label 8.5, but it was originally subbed raw by me, so most likely never pressed.

IMG00154-20101120-1703.jpg

I'd jump all over this if I could Sean. It would go well with my Silver Surfer #1 and #4 Stan Lee Signature Series books. Need to sell some more books first! :cry:

Silver Surfer 5 CGC 8.5 actually has its own GPA line! :o 12 month is $195. Take this beautiful new, never before offered copy for $180. This was from a cracked blue label 8.5, but it was originally subbed raw by me, so most likely never pressed.

I'd jump all over this if I could Sean. It would go well with my Silver Surfer #1 and #4 Stan Lee Signature Series books. Need to sell some more books first! :cry:

At ten percent off it is a frickin steal. Pay when u can Mike. You have the fingh seal of approval.

At ten percent off it is a frickin steal. Pay when u can Mike. You have the fingh seal of approval.

:whee:

hm

hm

hm

hm

Awwwwww.....OK! :takeit:

The best book out there for Bronze Age SS. Stan Lee wrote the stories and the cover and interior art include Romita and Gene Colan. Add Joe Simon for a superfecta of greatness.

Marvel Double Feature #1 CGC 9.4 $60

IMG00157-20101120-1711.jpg

:takeit: at 15% off.